July 14, 2011

Get Laced: Tara

We asked our friend Tara to swing by the shop and style a couple of outfits with her favorite Laced With Romance pieces. These are her creations.

Hand Dyed Silk Crop Top $34
Stripe Wide Leg Pants SOLD
African Clay Bead Tribal Necklaces $36, $42
Leather Wood Platform Sandals $58
Gray Fedora Hat $198


Sheer Drop Waist Beaded, Silk Mini $200
Dust & Drag Gauze-Lurex Robe SOLD
Catherine Abston Necklace $160
Leather Wood Platform Sandals $58

TARA, WHERE DO YOU DRAW YOUR FASHION INSPIRATION FROM?
All my fashion inspiration comes from rebellion. Always has, ever since I can recall.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION?
I really like to watch things come and go. I will get a thrill finding a treasure and setting it free again. But, I do love my American flag Keds.

WHAT VINYL IS ON YOUR RECORD PLAYER RIGHT NOW?
BoDiddley's "Black Gladiator"

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR DOUGH?
I make my dough by scheming up ideas, but mostly by selling off my thrifted items. (Shop Tara's Etsy store HERE .)

FAVORITE QUOTE?
"All good things are wild and free." - Henry David Thoreau

2 comments:

  1. hi, great post! Love you guys! The link to Tara's shop isn't working for me, could you re-link it please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete